IT’S LOTS AND LOTS OF TRAAAAAAAINS
I LITERALLY STARTED SCREAMING ‘OH MY GOD’ AT THE COMPUTER
WHAT DID YOU DO
the music really made this-
Oh my everloving god
Youtube comments are killing me.
"Choo, choo, motherfucker"
punks not dead
Heosemys spinosa is an endangered species.
punks almost dead
That is not a Heosemys Spinosa,its a Graptemys nigrinoda.
they are in the low risk list, therefore, not endangered.
Punks not as almost dead as we thought.
I have figured out a few things (probably):
- Sexuality is fluid.
- Sexual fluidity varies in viscosity for different people.
- If you identify as something, it doesn’t matter who you’re dating/have dated/have never dated. You are who you decide you are, and nobody should be able to tell you otherwise.
- Don’t make assumptions about other people’s sexualities. I don’t care if you know a boy who has been in a three-year relationship with another boy. He might not be gay (or even a he).
- Not a lot of people have it all figured out. As I’ve shared my personal confusion, a lot of people have confided their own struggles to me as well.
- Living in a binary-obsessed society is the pits.
So go out there and make out with whomever you please. Or with no one at all. Your call.